Complete all 25 practice test questions to receive your test results
31. When using two slings to rig up a load, what is the optimum safe sling angle?
32. To protect against forward stability failures, mobile cranes are capacity rated at levels ____ the tipping point.
33. In demolition and underground construction, an accessible fire extinguisher of ____ rating, or higher, must be available at all operator stations or cabs.
34. Which of the following isn’t impacted by a dynamic load?
35. When must rigging equipment for material handling be inspected?
36. Defective rigging equipment shall be ____.
Please, provide your email to receive the test results.
Check your email for test results.
Your test is empty